This area of ourwebsite provides useful links and information to help parents support their student/s through their schooling. If you would like any further information regarding a topic or you would like to provide suggestions for future forums please email
Compass School Portal
Compass is our school portal, which is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) or by using the Compass apps on your smartphone.
You can download the Compass School Manager app from:
What can you do?
- Report student absences
- Check your student's attendance in real time
Easily communicate with your student's teachers
- View your student's timetable and school events
- View daily notices and the school calendar
Every family receives a separate login to Compass. If you need a login, please contact our IT department for assistance.
- Credentials sent via email.
- These details should NOT be shared with your student as permission for absences and excursions should only be given by parents.
- Please keep your login details in a secure location.
If you experience difficulties logging in, email email@example.com to request further support.
Senior Secondary: QCE Information
Queensland Curriculum & Assessment Authority website
has information and resources regarding education in Queensland State Schools, including the QCE system. This information is particularly relevant for families of students commencing Year 11.